Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Listing what partitions were backed up from the NBU server.

2002-09-09 11:15:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Listing what partitions were backed up from the NBU server.
From: jerome.bauwens AT steria DOT com (jerome bauwens)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 17:15:58 +0200
Hello,

Try this (this was done for my master (ZEUS) for the classes I use (the sort
is helpful for me)):

for i in `ls /usr/openv/netbackup/db/class | sort -t_ +3`
do
ACTIVE=`grep "ACTIVE 0" /usr/openv/netbackup/db/class/$i/info |wc -l`
RESIDENCE=`grep RESIDENCE /usr/openv/netbackup/db/class/$i/info |
cut -f2 -d' ' | grep ZEUS | wc -l`
if [ $ACTIVE -ne 0 ]
        then
        if [ $RESIDENCE -ne 0 ]
                then
                echo
"***************************************************************************
*************"
                echo "Residence : Zeus"
                echo "Classe :" $i
                echo "Includes :\n`cat
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/class/$i/includes`"
                echo ""
                echo "Schedule(s) :"
                for j in ` ls /usr/openv/netbackup/db/class/$i/schedule`
                do
                /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpclsched $i -label $j -U
                echo
                done
                echo
        fi