Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Xterm software and 4.5 JAVA Interface

2002-09-09 08:40:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Xterm software and 4.5 JAVA Interface
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 07:40:17 -0500
the key to using exceed with jnbSA is to use one of it's xdmcp (as
opposed to "passive") communications modes, where you're basically
running an entire X11 session as opposed to a single window.

jnbSA is still imperfect in this mode (spaces in some text appear as
"box" characters...) but it's certainly usable.

I'm not aware of how well this applies to the other X emulators.

HTH
rob