Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need help setting up Netware Jobs for the 1st time

2002-09-04 13:38:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need help setting up Netware Jobs for the 1st time
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:38:35 -0700
Netware and NBU don't go well together, it's a beast from both sides.
You have to setup a target on the netware server using "bp" from the
console (or remote console, doesn't matter).  During this process you
will name the target.  That is what will go in your files list:

ie.     TARGET NAME = ENT_SERVER

        FILE LIST = /ENT_SERVER

The NBU manual for Novell is fairly comprehensive for full filesystem
backups.  Itlacks on single file/dir backups though, real bear to manage.

~JK