Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error 25-cannot connect on socket

2002-09-03 23:39:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error 25-cannot connect on socket
From: eyam AT hotmail DOT com (Eliza Yam)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 03:39:13 +0000
First, try to isolate the problem by checking if other Windows client is
able to connect to the master server via the achive and restore GUI?
Second,   I will check the netowrk setting: Default GW, subnet mask, DNS,
WINS, and etc.  Third, do the master server and the client have alias.  If
so, you may need to manually edit the host file.