Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can I change bp.conf and not re-cycle netbackup

2002-08-29 11:08:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can I change bp.conf and not re-cycle netbackup
From: Brian_Drager AT Vanguard DOT com (Brian_Drager AT Vanguard DOT com)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:08:10 -0400
Use this command,
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bprdreq -rereadconfig

"Frinzl, Ken" <kjf40180 AT glaxowellcome DOT com> on 08/29/2002 10:28:10 AM

To:   veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc:    (bcc: Brian Drager/IT/VGI)

Everyone,

 Is there a way to change the bp.conf file and not have to re-cycle
netbackup.   I have a quick change to override a restore media server.
Thanks

Ken Frinzl
GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
Five Moore Drive