Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive use metrics

2002-08-27 03:18:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive use metrics
From: mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com (mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:18:49 +0200
Hi Arnold

It is a freeware program based on perl.

It can be downloaded from http://www.orcaware.com

Regards
Michael

                    "Arnold-Jr,

                    Eugene M"            To:     "'mander47 AT sca.csc DOT
com'" <mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com>
                    <eugene.m.arn        cc:

                    old-jr               Subject:     RE: [Veritas-bu] Drive
use metrics
                    @boeing.com>

                    26-08-02

                    19:53

Mike

Took a look at your script.  I think it is really going to be useful for
our
environment.

Got a really dump question for you.

I have tried to determine what ORCA stands for, but so far have been unable
to get anything meaningful from the web.

Can you give tell me what ORCA stands for.  Also, would appreciate either a
brief description of what OCRA does or a web site where I can get some more
information.

thanx
Eugene