Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vault retention different than original backup

2002-08-20 17:00:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vault retention different than original backup
From: CJManders AT lbl DOT gov (Christopher Manders)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:00:05 -0700
Hi,

You need to make sure that you have the following set to 1:

changeexpdate 1

and then the very next var is set to whatever you want to change the retention
time of the Dups to, for us it is 275.

retention_length 5 275

Note that the second param is the level, so all level 5 images are changed to
add 275 days.

I hope that helps.

Cheers!

Chris