Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Hourly Incrementals

2002-08-19 10:47:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Hourly Incrementals
From: Harry.Schaefer AT turner DOT com (Schaefer, Harry)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:47:12 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2478E.B2232D45

We are currently in the process of migrating to Veritas from Legato. In our old
Legato environment we did hourly incremantal backups for a couple of important
Oracle filesystems. With Legato, I just streamed these out from the clients to
the Legato server via cron.

What would be the best method of doing these same types of hourly incrementals
via Veritas?

Thanks,
Harry S.
Atlanta

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2478E.B2232D45

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>Hourly Incrementals</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>We are currently in the process of migrating to =
Veritas from Legato. In our old Legato environment we did hourly =
incremantal backups for a couple of important Oracle filesystems. With =
Legato, I just streamed these out from the clients to the Legato server =
via cron.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>What would be the best method of doing these same =
types of hourly incrementals via Veritas?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Harry S.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Atlanta</FONT>