Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] External event caused rewind during write

2002-08-15 09:35:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] External event caused rewind during write
From: MarelP AT AUSTRALIA.Stortek DOT com (Marelas, Peter)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:35:21 +1000
Enable SCSI Reserve/Release (read the 3.4. patch README in full) and ensure
you are using Veritas tape drivers under NT.
I have heard one person say reserve/release does not work in NT even with
the 3.4.3 patch (however this person was
not using Veritas tape drivers) however I have not confirmed it myself. Can
anyone confirm or deny success?

Regards
Peter Marelas