Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 Administration Console

2002-08-08 13:24:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 Administration Console
From: GreenbergKA AT aetna DOT com (Greenberg, Katherine A)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:24:36 -0400
I have the admin console installed, well, kinda... I actually had to install
the full server since I couldn't get the admin console to work...

Anyway, there is a way to restore to a client other than where you're
running the admin console:

Open the Restore window
Select Actions
Select Specify NetBackup Machines
Select Source Client/Policy Type tab
Type in the client name
Set it to CURRENT

It worked at home. Still haven't had a chance to get the admin piece put in
at work....

~Kate

Katherine Greenberg
Systems Engineer