Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 Administration Console

2002-08-08 11:08:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 Administration Console
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:08:26 -0400
In 3.4, the Windows Administrative Console did allow you do perform restores to
the clients.  The one requriement was that your console machine must live in
the bp.conf file of the receiving client, otherwise you are not authorized.

That was the beauty of that windows based console, I hope they haven't changed
that in 4.5.

David

Quoting curtis.lists AT backupcentral DOT com: