Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Everything works but file bpadmbackup is missing ?

2002-08-08 10:27:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Everything works but file bpadmbackup is missing ?
From: eulrich AT jetmultimedia DOT fr (Emmanuel ULRICH)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:27:51 +0200
Hello,

as i told you before it's my first Netbackup installation on solaris
with a Sun Storedge L9 tape librayrie. Everything is fine ... i mean the
configuration. I can add media in my pools, make inventories of the
librayrie and so on but as i try to backup a client i get the following
message :

/bin/sh:/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpadmbackup:not found

i assume the isn't in this directory ... but why ? Should i need to
patch the installation or may i did something wrong ?

Any hints are welcome for that ... thanks for your time Emmanuel.