Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 Administration Console

2002-08-07 19:08:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 Administration Console
From: dcaparas AT borland DOT com (Dennis Caparas)
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 16:08:31 -0700
Thats right !
 I have to pull up the GUI from my Sun desktop to do the restore ... but
it is really slow compared when I'm running the Amin console from my PC.

curtis.lists AT backupcentral DOT com wrote:

> BUT, you can only do restores for the client from which you're running
> the GUI, correct?  I didn't see anywhere to do a redirected restore of
> another client's data.
>
> At 03:11 PM 8/7/2002 -0400, Weaver, Paul wrote:
>
>> Dennis,
>>         on the windows gui there is a button to start the client
>> interface to do the restore, see the icon with the 2 yellow arrows -
>> it opens a seperate window.
>>
>> Paul

Dennis N. Caparas
Unix Systems Administrator
Borland Software Corporation
100 Enterprise Way
Scotts Valley, CA 95066

Direct: 831.431.1467
Mobile: 831.419.6325

Borland -- Enabling the digital world where our customers have the freedom of
choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across the enterprise and
 the Internet. http://www.borland.com

confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately and permanently delete
the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.