Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore question

2002-08-05 12:09:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore question
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:09:50 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C23C9A.86C988A0

One of the easiest ways to keep each day's set of tapes separate would be to
use multiple schedules each pointing to a different tape pool.  On Monday do
a backup to a "Monday" pool and on Tuesday you simply eject all the tapes
that are part of the "Monday" pool.

As for the "preview" for the restored tapes, I'm not sure there's an easy
way on that.  You might have to cull through the database itself to sort out
the tape numbers.  There's no "preview" flag for bprestore.

-M