Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Too many Error 213's - Storage Unit not Available

2002-08-05 07:59:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Too many Error 213's - Storage Unit not Available
From: Max.Booth AT ubsw DOT com (Max.Booth AT ubsw DOT com)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:59:17 +0100
Mark,

You are correct, the scheduler is not duplication aware
so in some environments you may have these issues.  We
had much the same thing and overcome it by adding the
following entries into bp.conf on the master server:

WAIT_IN_QUEUE
QUEUE_ON_ERROR
TIMEOUT_IN_QUEUE = 9000

NB. Under 4.5 the scheduler is supposed to be duplication
aware so you shouldn't get these errors.

Hope this helps.

max.