Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 41 After Writing to Tape

2002-08-01 11:42:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 41 After Writing to Tape
From: Rick.Morris AT IGT DOT com (Morris.Rick.C)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:42:45 -0700
I also am seeing the same problem that Bob Grabbe described below but the
problem occurs with the SQL backups.  The SQL script has two DB's, Master &
MSDB and once or twice week either the Master & MSDB backups don't run or
the MSDB backup doesn't run. This backup is on a SAN attached media server
which should practically eliminate TCP/IP as the problem. I have NBU 4.5
running W2k Advanced servers.
Rick Morris
IGT - SAP Basis Administrator
775-448-7293