Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] st.conf entries for DLT7k

2002-07-24 10:39:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] st.conf entries for DLT7k
From: mike_andres AT cnt DOT com (Mike Andres)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:39:27 -0500
The first part of the tape definition (the quoted, comma seperated line) can
be a comma seperated list, with the last item in this list requiring a
semi-colon, while the second part of the definition corresponding to the
first requires a semi-colon after each list entry.  Since you have a just
one drive definition, they both need semi-colons.  Look at the stock st.conf
file near the top, each of the quoted, comma seperated lines listed after
"tape-config-list" is comma seperated with the last having a semi-colon.

-mike