Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Socket Read Failed

2002-07-23 18:39:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Socket Read Failed
From: eyam AT hotmail DOT com (Eliza Yam)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:39:50 +0000
No. I was not using remote admin client.  Did not initiate any restore. The
error came up while opening Backup, Archive and Restore GUI in NBU client
program.  There was no images for browsing.  Both master server and client
had been rebooted.  We even uninstalled and reinstalled the client program
and patches.