Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Win2K - change Activity Retention

2002-07-18 10:13:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Win2K - change Activity Retention
From: ron AT linux DOT ca (Ron Lyman)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:13:12 -0400 (EDT)
I think someone asked this earlier, but I have deleted the email.  I have
found the default of 3 days to keep Activity Monitor entries can be
modified in the registry.  The key is:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VERITAS\NetBackup\CurrentVersion\Config\KEEP_LOGS_DAYS

This exists as a REG_DWORD with value of 3 on this installation.  I
changed it to 7 a couple of days ago and the weekend jobs are still
showing.

Sorry if this has already been answered, I don't recall seeing it.

Regards,
Ron Lyman
Network Support
Moen Incorporated