Veritas-bu

[[Veritas-bu] Alternate Client Restore for MS SQL Server]

2002-07-05 03:45:31
Subject: [[Veritas-bu] Alternate Client Restore for MS SQL Server]
From: bbriscoe AT visteon DOT com (Briscoe, Brian (B.))
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 03:45:31 -0400
I managed to get the process from the Veritas Newsgroup working, I had the
ALTNAME parameter in uppercase rather than lower case.....whoops

Still, this is still a problem, as the only way I've found to perform the
restore is to create the script on the "source" server, which means I'll be
shafted if its down.

Cheers,

Brian