Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Linux Exclude List ?

2002-07-03 05:33:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Linux Exclude List ?
From: eulrich AT jetmultimedia DOT fr (Ulrich)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:33:52 +0200
C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C22285.82C37EC0

hello,

i'de like to exclude some directory from being backup. As i read on =
Faqomatic i need to create a file called for example : =
exclude_list.linux (if my class name is linux) then in this file i need =
to declare the path the backup sould omit :

for example :
/var/log/
/usr/oracle/oradata=20
etc...

i've tested it but i does not work for me ... what am i missing or doing =
wrong ? Do i need to restart the client or daemon manager ?

Thanks for any hints.

Regards Emmanuel.

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C22285.82C37EC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
6.0.4417.0">
<TITLE>Netbackup Linux Exclude List ?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>hello,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>i'de like to exclude some directory from being backup. =
As i read on Faqomatic i need to create a file called for example : =
exclude_list.linux (if my class name is linux) then in this file i need =
to declare the path the backup sould omit :</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>for example :</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>/var/log/</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>/usr/oracle/oradata </FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>etc...</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>i've tested it but i does not work for me ... what am =
i missing or doing wrong ? Do i need to restart the client or daemon =
manager ?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks for any hints.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Regards Emmanuel.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C22285.82C37EC0--