Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SAP backup error

2002-07-01 10:44:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SAP backup error
From: Sean.Broderick AT irl.xerox DOT com (Broderick, Sean)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:44:11 +0100
Sounds like a permission problem where one method uses the Oracle user and
the other method uses the Admin user to perform the backup. Check for
setuids on the executables used by each method (ie. sapdba or brbackup ?)
and owner /  permissions of the /oracle/DEV/sapbackup directory and files
within.

Regards,
Sean