Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] I need a script that will....

2002-07-01 10:32:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] I need a script that will....
From: BobMet AT netinfosystems DOT net (Metcalf, Bob)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:32:48 -0400
Do the following:

   -  Report on jobs run in the last 16 hours
   -  Provide status, class, schedule, start time, end time

The canned mail_bp_reports in /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies
comes close, using bperror.  This allows me to use the
the    hoursago     flag to specify how far back I want to
look.  But it does not report start time.

I can get this info through bpdbjobs and use awk to cut it
up, but it doesn't have the   hoursago  functionality.

Any help?

Thanks.