Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] UP-script for windows 2000 (for Downed drives)

2002-06-27 19:33:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] UP-script for windows 2000 (for Downed drives)
From: begrn AT wmdata DOT no (Grønås Bengt)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:33:45 +0200
I'm sorry if my script looked like yours. I am sure I haven't stolen it from
you, since my knowledge to win2k scripting is quite high, and I write
scripts every day. There seem to be just one way of doing things in win2k
scripting, that's why there could be some resemblance.
I also thought your script looked a lot more full-bodied, and I guess my
three-liner wasn't too identical...

By the way. You have a very nice site, and I bet it's helpful to many other
scripters out-there...Keep up the good work!

regards,
Bengt