Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup images and keyword phrases.

2002-06-27 13:52:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup images and keyword phrases.
From: vaxzilla AT jarai DOT org (Brian Chase)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:52:58 -0700 (PST)
This is likely an unusual question, but is there a way to change or add
a keyword phrase[1] to an existing backup image?  This is given with the
condition that I know the name of the specific image I'd be updating.

-brian.

[1] With the bpbackup command, it's possible to add a keyword phrase with
    the`-k' command line option.  It is this keyword phrase that I'm
    referencing in my question above.