Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netware 5.0 client issues

2002-06-25 15:50:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netware 5.0 client issues
From: paul.weaver AT stratech DOT com (Weaver, Paul)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:50:52 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C21C81.9CC1A310

Has anyone who has a Netware 5.0 netbackup client, had issues with the
client abending only during full backups?  Patch NB_NOV_341_3 has been
applied and the master server, a Win2K box, has patch NB_341_3 also loaded.
The netware server/client has Support Pack 6a installed; it also has a
Norton Antivirus utility running, as well as groupwise.

If anyone can offer any experiences they have had with similar configs, I
would greatly appreciate it.  I've been dealing with this issue for a short
while and have a call open with Veritas support; and am working with them,
but I thought I would  also query anyone who may have come across this
before.

Thanks,
Paul Weaver

"It's not about being busy, it's about being productive."

------_=_NextPart_001_01C21C81.9CC1A310

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Netware 5.0 client issues</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Has anyone who has a Netware 5.0 netbackup client, =
had issues with the client abending only during full backups?&nbsp; =
Patch NB_NOV_341_3 has been applied and the master server, a Win2K box, =
has patch NB_341_3 also loaded.&nbsp; The netware server/client has =
Support Pack 6a installed; it also has a Norton Antivirus utility =
running, as well as groupwise.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>If anyone can offer any experiences they have had =
with similar configs, I would greatly appreciate it.&nbsp; I've been =
dealing with this issue for a short while and have a call open with =
Veritas support; and am working with them, but I thought I would&nbsp; =
also query anyone who may have come across this before.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Paul Weaver</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&quot;It's not about being busy, it's about being =
productive.&quot;</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>