Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 Upgrade Experiences

2002-06-24 17:55:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 Upgrade Experiences
From: Keilani.Burrage AT barclaysglobal DOT com (Burrage, Keilani BGI SDC)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:55:35 -0700
I'm planning on upgrading from NBU Data Center 3.4 to NBU Data Center 4.5
within a couple of months.  I've been hearing from our Veritas contacts that
the upgrade is extremely difficult and Veritas consulting services should be
used.  Is the upgrade really that difficult?  The NBU 3.4 upgrade was a
piece of cake.  For those of you who have recently gone through the NBU 4.5
upgrade please share your experiences.

Any and all responses are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Keilani Burrage
Operations Analyst
IT Operations
voice (916) 463-6378 Desk
voice (916) 798-5081 Cell
e-mail keilani.burrage AT barclaysglobal DOT com