Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exchange Logs

2002-06-21 13:35:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exchange Logs
From: anderson.david AT scrippshealth DOT org (Anderson, David)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:35:57 -0700
I can't imagine why you would not want this.  Do you plan (somehow) to
manually roll these logs in (commit) or just let them grow forever?  There
isn't a really good interface to allow actions as a normal DBMS product like
Oracle or MS SQL et cetera.  Not doing this automatically can cause other
problems.

David Anderson
ScrippsHealth Information Services
v: (858) 678-6238