Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Log cleaning problem

2002-06-17 10:54:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Log cleaning problem
From: sibley_ken AT accorel DOT com (SIBLEY, Ken R. - ACCOREL)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:54:56 -0500
I have an HP-UX 11.0 media server that we have
migrated into just a standard client.  Unfortunately
now the logs are not cleared out after 5 days (our
standard setting).

Does anyone know what process is suppposed to be
cleaning the logs out so that I can turn it back
on for this system.  Yes we are currently able to
accomplish the same thing with a cron job, but
I prefer to have everything in the same place in
case we adjust the log retention times.

TIA,
Ken

Ken Sibley