Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore problem with user id !

2002-06-11 21:59:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore problem with user id !
From: bob.bakh AT cox DOT net (Bob Bakh)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:59:40 -0700
In Unix, you should probably do it as root.

In windows

check the NetBackup client agent on the client your restoring to.

The service in Windows is probably starting as SYSTEM, change it to start as
either Administrator on the local machine, or as Domain Admin which ever has
the rights to overwrite anyone's data.

Bob