Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Using NetBackup with multiple interfaces

2002-06-10 04:56:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Using NetBackup with multiple interfaces
From: dave.markham AT icl DOT net (David Markham)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:56:46 +0100
I may be wrong but cant you just do it with networking and subnetting? Use
ips of clients from each NIC on a subnet and push the software from
netbackup, or use the clients on a particular subnet to back up to.

This will then connect from the NIC on the subnet.

Not sure if that makes sense or will work, but may be an area to look at.

Dave