Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OTM and PST files.

2002-06-06 14:17:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OTM and PST files.
From: LongLD AT NORTHAMERICA.Stortek DOT com (Long, Leland D)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:17:52 -0600
All,
   If you are having issues managing your email storage you might want to
consider our Email Xcelerator solution
http://www.storagetek.com/solutions/email/
It addresses long term storage, search and retrieval requirements by
archiving emails to a tape library.  Also, numerous companies are having to
restore multiple email backups in order to search for specific emails
required by a legal and/or regulatory action.
It also really helps in sites that allow users to store large pst files on a
system disk.  This action in fact uses more storage because the exchange
single instance rule no longer applies resulting in multiple copies of the
same email being stored and of course, backed up.
Advertisement or information?  You decide.
thx, lee

Leland "Lee" Long
Executive IT Consultant
Global Storage Architecture Management & Practices
888.214.3137 Voice, FAX, and voice mail
StorageTek
INFORMATION made POWERFUL