Veritas-bu

SV: [Veritas-bu] 4.5 Windows administration client java gui

2002-06-05 21:08:51
Subject: SV: [Veritas-bu] 4.5 Windows administration client java gui
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:08:51 -0500 (CDT)
I'm compelled to noteg that there are two distinct options available to
you for NBU access via your NT box:

1. java admin console
think xbp or jbpSA - only allows backup/restore/archive

2. remote admin console
-the whole shebang (redone GUI including activity monitor, policies,
devices, etc)
-non-java
-as in the case of the 3.4 "NT admin console", this one requires that
your NT hostname is recognized as a SERVER by your NBU master.

HTH
rob