Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Issues with Netbackup and Oracle

2002-06-05 07:05:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Issues with Netbackup and Oracle
From: pepialba AT wanadoo DOT es (pepialba)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:05:08 +0200
Hi,
            I want to do an oracle backup with Netbackup, using two drives at
same time. I have a L180 with 4 drives, and my oracle backups takes a lot of
time for the backups. I’m thinking about doing this backup on 2 drives at
the same time, I think that for this I need to use multi-stream. But I
haven’t very clear how I can do it.

            Can you help me??.

       Thanks a lot.

Pepi.

No olvides nada. Recuerda los cumpleaños, tus citas, tus cenas románticas y
todo lo que quieras usando la Agenda personal de Wanadoo.es, desde cualquier
lugar conectado a Internet. Visítala en http://www.wanadoo.es/agenda