Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Email notifications

2002-06-03 13:02:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Email notifications
From: sibley_ken AT accorel DOT com (SIBLEY, Ken R. - ACCOREL)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:02:19 -0500
I have a question about email notifications
that is causing me a problem.

I have set my email address under NBU configuration.
I receive notifications for status 0,1, 41, etc.
I receive the notifications for NBU DB image backups.
I am finding that I do not receive messages for
status 196 and 219.  Anyone know a reason why?
Is this something that can be configured?

I know I need to set up the bperror_notify script,
but have not made it that far yet.

Master & Media Servers: Solaris 2.6 NBU 3.4.1
Clients: Solaris 2.6, 8  HP-UX 11.0   NT/2000

TIA,
Ken

Ken Sibley
Sr. Unix Administrator