Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Image Recovery

2002-05-31 10:56:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Image Recovery
From: Kris.Williams AT iams DOT com (Williams, Kris)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:56:10 -0400
I have a question for everyone. I am testing the process for importing the
images from a tape in case out db backup fails for some reason. Here is my
scenario:

Master Server: ServerA (Windows 2000)

DR Master Server: ServerB (Windows 2000)

I would like to import the images that were created on ServerA and do a restore
onto ServerB. I can get the images from ServerA to import onto ServerB without
issue, but when I try to go to Backup, Archive, Restore to view the image file
list, I keep getting that there are no images. I played around with the "Specify
NetBackup Machines" tab but could not get the right mix. Does anyone have any
information regarding this?

Thanks,

Kris