Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Schedule NB 3.4

2002-05-30 14:41:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Schedule NB 3.4
From: dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com (Douglas Ritschel)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:41:50 -0700 (PDT)
If I have a backup schedule set to run once per day,
and the Monday through Sunday Schedule window Start
time is 1:00AM with a 24 hour duration. If a back
fails, and I manaully run it at 11:30 PM, will the
next time it runs be 11:30PM the following day, or
1:00 AM (the beginning of the Schedule Window)?

I am pretty sure that the Schedule Window has no
affect on when a backup runs, and only controls
whether a backup is allowed to run. And that the
backup will only be attempted 24 hours from the start
time of the most recent successful backup.