Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade from NBU 2.2 to 4.5

2002-05-21 21:58:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade from NBU 2.2 to 4.5
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 20:58:37 -0500
All:

I just had an email conversation with someone in NBU engineering, and it was
confirmed that YES, you must launch into NBU 4.5 from NBU 3.4.

So Patrick, you will need to go from 2.2 to 3.4 before hitting NBU 4.5.

Thank you Kathy...thank you Veritas...I STAND CORRECTED.

David
David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.