Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scheduler stopped checking for one hour?

2002-05-16 12:45:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scheduler stopped checking for one hour?
From: fx AT veritas DOT com (fx)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:45:00 +0200

 I believe there is such an undocumented flag, but don't have it
under my eyes right now. But you could set "run backups during
the cleaning" flag :

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
      fx AT Veritas DOT com      | A file that big?
François-Xavier Peretmere | It might be very useful.

VISION Europe 2002 Conference Series :
                            http://www.visionemea.com/