Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] IDR 341_3 and ZIP-Drive

2002-05-15 05:35:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] IDR 341_3 and ZIP-Drive
From: wbreyha AT gmx DOT net (Wolfgang Breyha)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:35:23 +0200
Hi!

Since I updated to 341_3 I've troubles with one specific NT-Client (NT-Server
SP6a).

This is the only one which has a IDE ZIP-Drive installed.

Every time NBU tries to fetch IDR data drfile.exe wants to access the drive
ending up with a "Drive Not Ready"-request asking to Abort/Continue/Ignore.

The really bad thing is, that the Job stays active(!) till somebody respondes
to this request. No timeout here!

As mentioned before this behavior is new in 341_3. Versions 341 -> 341_2 were
working properly.

Any ideas to get arround this without deactivating IDR?

Regards,
Wolfgang Breyha
--
 /     recursive, adj.; see recursive.  -- Unknown      \
( Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha AT gmx DOT net> - http://mash.nwy.at )