Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Schedule frequency

2002-05-15 00:40:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Schedule frequency
From: Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com (Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:40:45 +0200
Hey!

First of all , try running bpschedreq -predict with the date and time(!).

Second option is to create a new class that will do this one time backup
Third option is to initiate it manually.

Shahar.

                      justin AT brighton.ac DOT uk

                      Sent by:                             To:      veritas-bu
AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
                      veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng         cc:

                      .auburn.edu                          Subject:
[Veritas-bu] Schedule frequency

                      14/05/2002 17:16

I've been tuning our policies and accidentally let a schedule with a
frequency of 23 days run last night when it must be run this Friday!
I've tried changing the frequency to 1 day but bpsched -predict tells me
it still won't run on Friday.
Can anyone help?  Could I run the schedule manually with the frequency set
at 1 then delete the backup?

Many thanks, Justin
--
\\ Justin
\\ Network Services, University of Brighton