Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cmd for Getting Data on Systems that have done Self-Restores...

2002-05-14 16:12:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cmd for Getting Data on Systems that have done Self-Restores...
From: CJManders AT LBL DOT GOV (Christopher Manders)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:12:39 -0700
Hi,

I am looking for a command that I can parse to give me the number of Restore
requests (client-initiated) to provide in a summary email to folks here at
our lab. I have found a way to do Backups that are started from the client.
In fact, that is easy with bpimagelist. But, with restores the only way
seems to be via bpdbjobs -report. Is there a better way? I would prefer
something that I can run per client/hostname so that other client
information is not included. bperror would be a nice way to go, but it
appears to only have data on other aspects of the process and not include
restores...

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Chris