Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Support "music on hold"

2002-05-13 14:34:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Support "music on hold"
From: geoffh AT us.ibm DOT com (Geoffrey Hazel)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:34:34 -0700
Yes, and that was just the selection that was playing when I posted my
e-mail. We call it "yanni" music, and it has come to be linked with
"backups aren't working and you're sitting on hold while the support rep
tries to figure out why" unhappiness.

                      "Fabbro, Andrew

                      P"                       To:       Geoffrey
Hazel/Seattle/Contr/IBM@IBMUS, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

                      <Fabbro.Andrew@cn        cc:

                      f.com>                   Subject:  RE: [Veritas-bu]
Support "music on hold"

                      05/13/02 11:13 AM

The piano piece cracks me up.  The one I'm thinking of is
dee...dadeedeedadeedadee etc., a flowing little tune designed to soothe
those calling, as if to say "yes, you've lost your data and probably your
job, now let Calgon take you away..."

--
Drew Fabbro
fabbro.andrew AT cnf DOT com