Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO with HP/Fibre

2002-05-08 10:34:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO with HP/Fibre
From: jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org (Major, Rusty)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:34:58 -0500
Digging up an old topic:

>But again, I had my best performance with HP LVD drives over an LVD 3250
>(STK-Crossroads) bridge.  Actually if you have this configuration, we had
to do
>a trick or two to get it stop giving I/O errors.  Then things were alright.

I'd like more info on the tricks you did to resolve the I/O errors.
Thanks!

Rusty Major, MCSA
Information Services
Texas Children's Hospital
(832) 824-4125

                ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative
of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you.