Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Motif GUI going away

2002-05-03 23:47:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Motif GUI going away
From: vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com (Jim VandeVegt)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 20:47:45 -0700 (PDT)
--- William Enestvedt <Will.Enestvedt AT jwu DOT edu> wrote:
> Bill Weissner wrote:
> >
> > Folks, I suggest you look at the product.

I'll give it an honest try, just like I did with version 3.4. It had
better have made significant improvements though or I sense I great
outcry on the horizon.

And I hope they fixed the problems that those of us who prefer mouse
focus have encountered with the 3.4 java GUI.

=====
Jim VandeVegt
vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com vandevegt AT avaya DOT com
There is no luck except where there is discipline.