Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: [NBUADV-L] Swap of drives on NBU device configuration

2002-05-03 10:13:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: [NBUADV-L] Swap of drives on NBU device configuration
From: mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com (mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:13:46 +0200
Hi Pablo

I think at least some of the issue is HBA depended.

I am told that you can make persistent binding on emulex on NT/W2K.

I know from experience that Qlogic 2200 on NT dosn't have this feature.

I will be very interested if you find a solution HP-UX.

Regards
Michael
TSM-OPEN
CSC Denmark

Pablo Horenshtein <Pabloh AT malamcom.co DOT il>@dsihost-srv01.com on 02-05-2002
09:54:42

Sent by:  nbu-lserv-admin AT dsihost-srv01 DOT com