Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netware 6

2002-05-02 00:04:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netware 6
From: Dave.High AT veritas DOT com (Dave High)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 21:04:09 -0700
Dennis,

Yes, Novell 6 is fully supported with 3.4 as a Client.

See the http://support.veritas.com and check out the Compatibility Lists for
NetBackup DataCenter 3.4 to verify.

Also, I have Novell 6 running here in my lab with NBU 3.4 and I am backing
up Target just fine. I have not tried Non Target yet.

Please email me if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Dave

dave high
VERITAS Enterprise Consulting
Bay Area Region
702-683-7733

"Unix IS user friendly, it is just VERY picky who it chooses as friends"