Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] question for list on David's Duplication Suite

2002-05-01 17:52:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] question for list on David's Duplication Suite
From: gyurchak AT veritas DOT com (Gregg Yurchak)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 17:52:21 -0400
I just wanted to throw this in here real quick.  For those of you who aren't
at VISION this week, besides all the other great content that's been going
on, you missed an excellent presentation by David on scripting with
NetBackup this past Monday.  He did a phenomenal job with the time he had in
explaining a lot of NetBackup CLI, including the 'here, this is what's
really important' bits of multiple commands.  The presentation went over
really well.

For those of you wavering on whether or not to attend next year, I wanted to
point out it's not a sales conference here.  It's a time when the VERITAS
community can really get together and share ideas and ingest a lot of new
information.

Doug, I hope this doesn't come across as too much of an advertisement.  But
I wanted to personally thank David for helping to ensure a successful
conference.

Thanks,
Gregg Yurchak
VERITAS Professional Services