Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scheduler stopped checking for one hour?

2002-05-01 11:52:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scheduler stopped checking for one hour?
From: gbos AT uoguelph DOT ca (Gerrit Bos)
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 11:52:56 -0400
Thanks again to all.  I've implemented that.  There is a technote on the Veritas
knowledgebase site which describes this a bit more.  As Larry told me: If you
search for "CLEAN_IN_BACKGROUND" at
http://seer.support.veritas.com/  it'll show up near the top of the list for the
different version of NetBackup.  The Veritas-bu list just proved its value again
for me!  Thanks....Gerrit