Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] multiplexing questions

2002-04-29 12:17:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] multiplexing questions
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:17:42 -0500
How many clients in your classes and how many jobs per class are configured.

What will happen is NBU will submit a job to a drive and continue until the
MAX MPX value is met either by the class schedule or the stu, then it will
use the next drive, etc.

Look at the 3.4 SAG guide page 275 - 279

Its a much better illustration than the previous manuals.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com